environment friendly, automatic “digging” of a layer of soil, GHG,
We can participate with new ploughing technology which is more performing and environment friendly comparing with the actual technologies. It differs radically from the conventional technologies by eliminating the soil degradation and ploughing operation. Instead of obtaining continuous furrows with different break up degree which varies from the surface to the bottom, an automatic “digging” of a layer of soil is performed, whose energy consuming phases are accomplished by special procedures using gravitational forces, adjustable according with the degree of humidity of the soil.
SC SIGMA STAR SERVICE SRL (SIGMASS) is a private research organization established in Romania in 1991 which owns the know-how for conceiving, designing, realization, testing the new technical equipment and related technology through the license;
The company owns a large number of patents and licenses that underlie the applied research for the development of new products and technologies. The research developed by the company is in various stages of implementation of the various projects concerned requests in the application of these results and the company's ability.
Our new solutions include:
- New types of equipment and process related to the work of the soil base for sustainable agriculture;
- Process and equipment with floating screed for hoeing between the lines and among plants;
- Process and equipment with rotary hoe for hoeing between the lines and among plants;
- Equipment and process related to the basic work of the soil with working rotating assets for sustainable agriculture;
- New technologies and related equipment for renewable energy (solar, wind, water, waves, marine currents) including storage solutions and reuse of electrical energy
- equipment and technologies for large scale sustainable, environmentally friendly agriculture