Vegetable oils / biomass for energy / renewable sources of energies / energy plants / environmental protection
We are interested in participating in a consortium addressing subthemes 1 and 3 of the call.
INCDE - ICEMENERG can participate in a partnership focusing on:
- Vegetable oils / biomass production transformation in multiple scenarios for reducing greenhouse gase emissions
- Food and non food vegetable oils / biomass production and sustainable use
- Bioenergy crops, agro-industrial by-products valorisation
- Environmental impact, economical and social effects of the new agro-industrial sector
Founded in 1960, the National Research and Development Institute for Energy - ICEMENERG (INCDE - ICEMENERG Bucharest) is a public Research Institute under the Ministry of National Education and Scientific Research (Romania). The Institute includes several departments, offices, laboratories, experimental installations. Its capacity for research and innovation is based on a multidisciplinary team of senior researchers, engineers, technicians, laboratory assistants etc.
The main objectives of INCDE - ICEMENERG are: research, development, innovation, implementation and dissemination of technological solutions in the energy field, renewable sources of energy, sustainable development, for increasing environmental protection.
The Institute has participated in numerous international and national projects. We have a significant experience as a partner or leader in research projects in the energy field with expertise in renewable sources of energy and environmental protection.
INCDE - ICEMENERG has contributed to the research & development projects, sectoral analyses, documentary studies and national energy strategies.
We are interested in participating in partnerships for:
- Developing non-food applications of vegetable oils / biomass in energy field
- Producing and processing of vegetable oils / biomass, sustainable development
- Optimizing decentralized vegetable oils / biomass production, storage and transport
- Using of vegetable oils / biomass as renewable energy sources
- Reducing pollutant emissions during the combustion of vegetable oils / biomass for energy generation.