Our university interest is in cooperation in all fields for horticultural crop including friendly measures to sustainability management.
The University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine Iaşi is a specialized institution of superior agronomic and veterinary medicine training, financed by the state and having as fundamental mission the formation of agricultural, horticultural and animal husbandry engineers, economic engineers in agriculture and veterinary surgeons.
Our university represents a serious partner, recognized by many European universities and instances in the field of activity. Our university has 159 persons representing teaching staff and researchers; they teach almost 4200 students.
Four faculties and Master courses:
- 4 years: Faculty of Agriculture, Faculty of Horticulture, Faculty of Animal Husbandry;
- 6 years: Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
U.A.S.V.M. Iaşi is member of:
- EUA (European University Association)
- AUF (Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie)
- ICA - Association for European Life Science Universities
- CASEE (The European Consortium of Life Science Universities from Central and South Eastern Europe)
- EAEVE (The European Association of Establishments for Veterinary Education)
- IAESTE Romania (The International Association for the Exchange of Students for Technical Experience) - founding member
- RIFEFF (Réseau International Francophone des Etablissements de Formation de Formateurs)